To view all of Amanda's paintings, visit http://www.amandafishfineart.com/

EVENTS AND SHOWS:

Balboa Island Art Walk, Sunday, May 17th, 9am-5pm. I will be at my same location, 9 years (!), at Onyx Ave. I love this one-day show. Balboa Island, CA. Visit www.balboaislandartwalk.info

Art-A-Fair, Laguna Beach, CA. I'm thrilled to be a part of this great annual art event for the 2nd year! Opens June 26 - though August 30th. http://www.artafair.com/


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Small Works Holiday Paintings

"Red Ornament" oil on canvas, 5"x7"

"Two Ornaments" oil on wood panel, 6"x6"

Last year I participated in a holiday boutique show and was asked if I had any small Christmas themed paintings.  I did not....sure wish I had!  I also received requests through my website for holiday paintings. One person said they liked displaying small paintings on an easel on her entry table (depending on the holiday throughout the year).  A wonderful idea.  I have just completed the two paintings above.

No comments:

Post a Comment