To view all of Amanda's paintings, visit http://www.amandafishfineart.com/

EVENTS AND SHOWS:

Balboa Island Art Walk, Sunday, May 17th, 9am-5pm. I will be at my same location, 9 years (!), at Onyx Ave. I love this one-day show. Balboa Island, CA. Visit www.balboaislandartwalk.info

Art-A-Fair, Laguna Beach, CA. I'm thrilled to be a part of this great annual art event for the 2nd year! Opens June 26 - though August 30th. http://www.artafair.com/


Monday, November 8, 2010

Note Cards Available

I have been selling note cards with images of my paintings over the years.  Some outdoor art shows allow cards, some do not.  Having just participated in a Holiday Boutique this past weekend (where I was able to bring my cards), I thought it would be fun to make some of the cards available for purchase on my Blog.  Each packet contains 4 cards with envelopes, $8.00 per packet.  You can use Paypal to purchase....just email me what you are interested in.  Click on the picture above to view.   (I have more cards available with different images of my paintings. Let me know if you do not see a painting you would like as a card.) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment