To view all of Amanda's paintings, visit http://www.amandafishfineart.com/

EVENTS AND SHOWS:

Updates coming soon.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Laguna Beach Festival of Arts

Last summer I made a big decision as an artist, I wanted to apply to become an exhibitor in the Laguna Beach Festival of Arts.  The application process began in September with digitally submitting three of my still life oil paintings.  I got through to the 2nd round where I then brought three of my paintings to be physically juried in December.  Along with the paintings, they required a very long detailed artist statement and bio information.  It turned out to be a very merry December for me!  I was accepted into the Festival of Arts.  This is a very exciting opportunity for me, for which I am thrilled and honored. 

The Festival, celebrating its 80th anniversary this year, is located in Laguna Beach, California and runs for two months during the summer, July 1 - August 31.   In the coming months I will share more information about the Festival. Until then, please take a look at their website http://www.foapom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment