To view all of Amanda's paintings, visit http://www.amandafishfineart.com/

EVENTS AND SHOWS:

Balboa Island Art Walk, Sunday, May 17th, 9am-5pm. I will be at my same location, 9 years (!), at Onyx Ave. I love this one-day show. Balboa Island, CA. Visit www.balboaislandartwalk.info

Art-A-Fair, Laguna Beach, CA. I'm thrilled to be a part of this great annual art event for the 2nd year! Opens June 26 - though August 30th. http://www.artafair.com/


Monday, March 26, 2012

Figs and Italian Rooster

"Figs and Italian Rooster" oil on linen, 14"x11"

This is a sentimental pitcher that my mother received when I was young.  Don't you love how objects bring back wonderful memories, reminding you of something special?  I have painted this Italian Pitcher before.  A women who saw that painting told me enjoyed looking at.  It reminded her of her trip to Italy.  Whether it is a landscape, street scene, a figure, or still life, people are usually drawn to a painting that gives them an emotional response.  I hope my paintings evoke joy, fascination, beauty and interest.....to name a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment