To view all of Amanda's paintings, visit http://www.amandafishfineart.com/

EVENTS AND SHOWS:

Balboa Island Art Walk, Sunday, May 17th, 9am-5pm. I will be at my same location, 9 years (!), at Onyx Ave. I love this one-day show. Balboa Island, CA. Visit www.balboaislandartwalk.info

Art-A-Fair, Laguna Beach, CA. I'm thrilled to be a part of this great annual art event for the 2nd year! Opens June 26 - though August 30th. http://www.artafair.com/


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Silver and Plum Arrangement

"Silver and Plum Arrangement," oil on linen, 11"x14" - (update now sold)

I really enjoyed painting the small 6"x8" paintings with plums and silver (see posts below).  So, I thought I would compose a larger arrangement.   Just waiting for it to dry and plan to bring it to the Festival of Arts, Laguna Beach. 

2 comments:

  1. I see you are working hard for the Festival!
    Can't wait to get down there and see the originals.
    (You're not you sitting around watching this paint dry are you?)

    Keep painting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, come visit and have fun with Wendy, Tony and I!! This painting will get popped into a frame wet or dry by opening night! We finished putting color on my wall for the Festival today...check out the picture on my new post. See you soon David - Thanks! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete